Carrying such sophisticated name, the expectation for alfa romeo giulia is high. Find out about its specification on our Typestrucks guide below.
2024 Alfa Romeo Giulia Review
Fashion businesses like Gucci, Moschino, and Zegna are at the forefront of garment design, while the Italian automobile industry places an equal emphasis on aesthetics in car design. The 2024 alfa romeo giulia, which sports haute couture bodywork that conveys its performance capability in a single glance, is the best illustration of that. For quick acceleration, an eight-speed automatic transmission is mated to a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine.
The Giulia’s well tuned chassis, however, is what really stands out. On a winding road, the alfa romeo giulia displays balanced handling is delightful, and its tactile steering gives the driver a sense of being in intimate contact with the pavement. Although all versions have a good number of conventional technological features and conveniences, more luxury would improve the experience. Are you trying to find the best Italian performance sedan? Here is our complete Alfa Romeo Giulia’s review.
Alfa Romeo Giulia Specification
Wondering what’s new for the newest alfa romeo giulia? For the 2024 model year, Alfa Romeo’s Giulia sedan will get a minor makeover that will include new headlights and taillights to better match the sedan’s appearance with that of the Tonale SUV. The Giulia’s interior will also see some changes, including the addition of a new 12.3-inch digital gauge display. Read more complete review of its specification below:
Alfa Romeo Giulia’s Price and Models
Wondering how much is the alfa romeo giulia? We would choose the Veloce model since it equips the Giulia with a luxurious interior that best matches competitors like the Mercedes-Benz C-class and the BMW 3-series. In addition to its luxurious interior trim, it has a panoramic sunroof, stylish 19-inch alloys, and other features. Although all-wheel drive is an option and costs an additional $2000, rear-wheel drive is the standard setup and is what we would recommend.
Alfa Romeo Giulia’s Engine and Performance
The 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine in the alfa romeo giulia produces 280 horsepower, sounds amazing, and requires bravery to drive at high speeds. The Giulia sings high Italian arias and vehemently moves away from stoplights.
In our acceleration testing, alfa romeo giulia placed midpack in its class with our rear-wheel-drive test car’s time of 5.7 seconds and the all-wheel-drive model’s time of 5.5 seconds; both the Audi A4 and the four-cylinder BMW 330i managed to reach 60 mph in 5.2 and 5.4 seconds, respectively, despite having less horsepower than the Alfa.
The drive-mode selector, which all Giulias own, has three distinct settings: Dynamic, Natural, and Advanced Efficiency (which is a creative way of abbreviating the word DNA). These settings change the car’s steering feel, engine management, and gearbox. A sports sedan for drivers, the Giulia is agile and vibrant at all times.
The driver can plainly hear the front tires via the leather-wrapped steering wheel, and they respond quickly to instructions from the driver. The alfa romeo giulia maintains its smooth and predictable ride even in sharp turns because to its well-controlled body roll. It is simple to drive fast and aggressively, but it is also very cozy to drive slowly.
Alfa Romeo Giulia’s Fuel Economy
The Giulia’s fuel efficiency ratings from the EPA are competitive with its rivals who are four-cylinder turbocharged, albeit not quite class-leading. Models with rear-wheel drive are rated for 24 city and 33 highway mpg. In this class, all-wheel-drive cars typically achieve a marginally lower fuel economy of 23 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the interstate. Our rear-wheel-drive Ti test vehicle almost met its EPA rating of 32 mpg in our real-world highway fuel efficiency test. Visit the EPA website to learn more about the Giulia’s fuel efficiency.
Alfa Romeo Giulia’s Interior and Comfort
While the Giulia’s interior boasts soft-touch plastics, premium leather, and real wood or textured metallic accents, the 3-series and C-Class both exude a more opulent atmosphere. With a broad, sweeping dashboard that serves as a visor to protect the integrated infotainment screen from the sun, the cabin is tastefully designed.
The optional sport seats are particularly well-bolstered and comfy. However, bring sunglasses: Head-on into the sun, the alfa romeo giulia however, have a rather embarrassingly small and useless sun visors. With its rear seats folded, the Giulia was able to put five of our carry-on cases within its trunk, but it was only able to fit fourteen, one less than the segment leaders.
Alfa Romeo Giulia’s Infotainment and Connectivity
Nestled between the central climate-control vents and the dashtop, the 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system is a feature shared by all Giulia models from Alfa Romeo. A 12.3-inch digital gauge display with three unique configurations—Evolved, Relaxed, and Heritage—is also included as standard. In-dash navigation, three USB ports, an auxiliary input jack, and Bluetooth phone and music communication are all included inside the alfa romeo giulia as standard features.
Alfa Romeo Giulia’s Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
While Alfa offers a number of driver-assistance functions as standard, more sophisticated semi-autonomous technology will need to be purchased as an option. Crucial safety features from alfa romeo giulia are including:
- Automated emergency braking standard
- Normal lane-departure alert
- Adaptive cruise control standard
Alfa Romeo Giulia Pros and Cons
The alfa romeo giulia is a stylish and performance-oriented sedan that has captured the attention of automotive enthusiasts. In this article, we’ll delve into the various pros and cons of this Italian masterpiece, helping you make an informed decision if you’re considering bringing one into your garage.
Let’s kick things off by exploring the impressive advantages that the alfa romeo giulia offers:
- Stunning Italian design: One of the standout features of the alfa romeo giulia is its breathtaking design. This sedan embodies the elegance and flair that Italian cars are renowned for. With sleek lines, a distinctive front grille, and eye-catching LED lighting, the Giulia is sure to turn heads wherever you go.
- Engaging driving experience: The Giulia is engineered to deliver a dynamic driving experience. Its responsive steering, agile handling, and powerful engine options make it a joy to drive. Whether you’re cruising on the highway or taking on twisty backroads, the Giulia’s performance won’t disappoint.
- High quality interior: Step inside the Giulia, and you’ll be greeted by a well-crafted interior. Premium materials, comfortable seating, and an intuitive infotainment system create a luxurious and inviting cabin. It’s a space where you’ll enjoy spending time during your daily commute or long road trips.
- Advanced Technology: alfa romeo guilla has equipped the Giulia with cutting-edge technology. Features like a responsive touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and advanced driver assistance systems enhance your driving experience and keep you connected on the road.
While the alfa romeo giulia has many strengths, there are also some drawbacks to consider:
- Reliability Concerns: One common concern among potential Giulia buyers is its reliability. Some owners have reported issues with the car’s electronics and mechanical components. While Alfa Romeo has been working to improve reliability in recent models, it’s essential to be aware of this potential concern
- Limited Rear Seat Space: The Giulia’s rear seat space is more compact than some competitors in its class. If you frequently carry rear-seat passengers, especially tall adults, they might find the space a bit snug
- Small Trunk Space: The Giulia’s trunk is smaller than what you’ll find in some other sedans. While it can handle everyday groceries and luggage, it might be a bit limiting if you require substantial cargo space.