What are the best autocar for sale? To nail your best purchase, read our best recommendation on this Typestrucks article
Walkthrough to Autocar for Sale
Are you looking for a strong and dependable heavy-duty truck for your business. Having the right duty trucks can actually bring so much differences. It can speed up the entire work progress and benefits you in the long term. When it comes to buying the right truck, browsing over the autocar for sale catalogue might be the best idea. But, before you do, there are several crucial information to know that might helps you finding the right one for your business.
About Autocar for Sale
So, you want to know more about the Autocar company before choosing autocar for sale? With its corporate headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama, The Autocar Company is a specialized American manufacturer of heavy-duty, Class 7 and Class 8 vocational trucks. Autocar is the oldest surviving motor vehicle brand in the Western Hemisphere. It was founded in 1897 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as a producer of Brass Era cars and trucks.
The Autocar Company issued a scrip certificate on October 17, 1946. After producing their final autocar for sale in 1911, the business continued to create heavy-duty vehicles. When the White Motor Company acquired Autocar in 1953, they elevated it to their premier brand. In 1981, Volvo Trucks acquired White in turn, with Autocar remaining a division.
The History of Autocar Company
Want to know more about the history of the company who sells autocar for sale? When it first opened its doors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in 1897, the business went by the name Pittsburgh Motor Vehicle Company. However, when it relocated to Ardmore, Pennsylvania, just outside of Philadelphia, in 1899, it adopted the name Autocar Company. The Pittsburgher was one of the first cars made by the business. The firm decided to focus on commercial vehicles by 1907, and commercial trucks are being manufactured under the Autocar brand today.
According to the records of the board of directors meetings held by the corporation between 1903 and 1907, James K. Clarke, Louis S. Clarke, and John S. Clarke served on the board of directors in 1903. John S. and Louis Semple Clarke were both members of the storied South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club of the Johnstown Flood.
Types of Autocar for Sale
Now, it’s time to know what the company has in their store for you. Autocar have manufactured numerous trucks with different sizes and functionality. You won’t find any difficulties in finding the right fleet for you. The autocar for sale you can buy are:
ACX Severe Duty Cabover
Look at the largest autocar for sale in the fleet. the smallest turning radius, too. designed specifically for your use to easily handle your toughest tasks. The ACX has been relied upon by professionals for decades since it was specially developed for strength, performance, and durability. This workhorse is tenacious and long-lasting, whether it’s hauling trash or pumping concrete. It’s a dependable truck used as a rear and front-end loader, side loader, and pump trucks. The truck also come in 3 different sizes: 4×2, 6×4, and 8×4. The most notable features of the vehicle are:
- Compared to aluminum, the front side of this autocar for sale is more durable and has two-sided galvanized steel. Less maintenance is necessary due to its rivet-free structure
- The driver’s side is also equipped with B-Pillar type of windows. It maximizes safety and visibility. It also contributes to the driver’s seat’s 324.5 degree visibility (or 90% of 360) removable for quick, simple upkeep
- You can also enjoy the roomiest cabin available. The autocar for sale is the chosen severe-duty workplace due to its visibility, comfort, and longevity. For strength, weight reduction, and driver safety, Autocar provides a severe service cab with all-welded steel structure
- It also comes with adjustable steering wheel. Adjustable tilt and reach make it easier to use and give you more tummy room
- For the engine, constant torque clamps maintain connections securely and guard against wear and tear. Avoid delays and catastrophes while traveling. makes engine and electronics maintenance simpler. decreases costs and liability for harm. and prevents downtime.
ACTT Terminal Tractor
The ACTT is designed for the highest productivity of any yard truck, the best work area, and remarkable efficiency, safety, and production. This autocar for sale was designed specifically to move trailers continuously throughout the day. To assure your drivers’ comfort and safety, it is built with features including a semi-trailer auto-lock system, a 100% steel cab for improved durability, and a premium cab area. It also come with several amazing features, such as:
- The strongest exterior muffler protection covers pricey parts. minimizes downtime for repairs and maintenance
- Large, strategically placed mirrors for optimal rear visibility. There are options for heated and motorized mirrors
- There will be no more ducking and twisting thanks to the highest, widest cab and door combo in the business
- Additionally, the ACTT has excellent cab insulation and matting. superior insulation against temperature and noise. more comfort for the operator. There is plenty of space for maintenance and simple access from the side door for under-dash repair
- In the case of a collision, the strongest duty bumper shields the driver, the cab, and the remainder of the chassis. lowers the cost of repairs and maintenance.
DC-64 Severe Duty Conventional Truck
The DC-64 is the first-ever truck built by using ultra-high strength steel frame, a brand-new cab, and the most productive technologies. Every component is designed for the greatest uptime and the simplest serviceability. Every component of the autocar for sale was specially constructed from the bottom up to resist the harshest situations. This BADASS® truck is tenacious and won’t give up, whether it’s being used for construction or garbage collection.
This autocar for sale also have some features that are worth your consideration, including:
- You’ll get to enjoy 4,982 SQ/In of glass that can be seen through, which is 30% more than typical traditional trucks. The forward visibility for safety is maximized by the wraparound windscreen with tucked in A-pillars
- By collaborating with body manufacturers to engineer body installation in parallel, pre-engineering the chassis layout, and pre-wiring components, this autocar for sale offers the maximum level of body integration.